Truck Air Spring Rubber Firestone W01-M58-0756 Contitech 4022NP02
truck air spring 4159NP05
Contitech Air Suspension
OEM No: 4022NP02
Firestone: W01-M58-0756 1T17BS-6
Application: SAF 2618V Truck
SAF air spring
SAF: 3.229.0029.00 3 229 0029 00
Air springs are the only load support product that provide BOTH
leveling capacity and improved ride comfort. Only air springs give
you load support that is adjustable for your specific load. Add air
when riding loaded to ensure your vehicle is level for a safer,
more comfortable ride. Deflate the air springs when riding unloaded
for optimal ride quality.
The Benefits of Air Spring
1. Eliminate Squat
Is the rear end of your vehicle sitting low from a heavy load? This
is called squat or sag. Lift it back up where it belongs and enjoy the benefits listed
below. This is especially beneficial while towing: adjust the air
springs to accept the tongue weight of the trailer.
2. Reduce Poor Braking and Steering
The two front tires bear the majority of braking and steering. Air
spring ensures that weight is properly distributed to all four
tires for optimal braking and steering.
3. Eliminate Rough Ride
Progressive rate air springs significantly improve ride quality by
better absorbing road inputs, while keeping your tires on the road
for better handling.
4. Eliminate Poor Headlight Aim
Your headlights should be on the road and not in the trees. Only
level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight
aiming—critical for safe night driving.
We are professional air suspension producer and supplier. We
provide various products, such as, air spring, air shock, air
compressor, air suspension spare parts and so on. We also supply truck air spring, cabin air spring, industrial air spring.
- Long lasting service on almost all truck and trailer air
- Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer
- Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue
- Long, trouble free service, constant level hauling, quite cushioned
Warning and Tips
Maintenance of the air springs, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque. For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce your
overall maintenance expense.
Air Spring Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have all the
necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair safely.
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers service guide.
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from a
qualified suspension specialist, the suspension manufacturer or the
air spring manufacturer; This can save you a lot of time and
aggravation later in the job.
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear and
damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length for
cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air suspension
become more accessible. Check for wear or damage of the frame
hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque rods, the trailing arms and
the air spring mounts. When it is necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external damage,
deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring mounting
plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation and observe the
tightening torques. Never use old bolts, because these can fall
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it is
functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should move from the
neutral position up to the intake position. This lets air into the
springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the neutral
position. That opens the exhaust valve, allowing air to escape
until the arm returns to the neutral position. Then check the
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing
and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut,
air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering
rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories,
especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and
Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a
series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with us. We
would be very glad to help you. We will get back to you within 24
hours or get back to you immediately.
Contact Name: Willow Wen
Tel: 0086 13631386262 (WhatsApp)